Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for another bike to build. I have my eyes set on finding on on Honda XL, either 250/350. If you have one lying around you want rid of let me know. Must have a title. Running/non running does not matter. Would like to be able to drive and pick it up, not interested in having it shipped. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, didn't end up with an XL or XR. But I did score a really nice 2000 Suzuki LS650 Savage with 8900 miles for $1000. Starts and runs perfect, clean title exactly what is needed for a legit build. This is going to be one Savage that you have never seen before. Tall, street tracker, scrambler mix with all kinds of awesomeness. :)

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Well, didn't end up with an XL or XR. But I did score a really nice 2000 Suzuki LS650 Savage with 8900 miles for $1000. Starts and runs perfect, clean title exactly what is needed for a legit build. This is going to be one Savage that you have never seen before. Tall, street tracker, scrambler mix with all kinds of awesomeness. :)
I had a Suzuki Savage back in the day. Old 650cc single cylinder thumper. A Harley sportster muffler was about the only mod I did, for a bit more thump. Fun around town but mine was an older 87 when they were only 4-speed and it would be screaming in 4th gear trying to run at 60-65mph. I think the newer ones went to a 5-speed transmission with a 81mph top speed so they are better for the hwy than mine was.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Surf and Snow. Nice man! I am hoping this thing will rip when we are done. Going to do a chain drive conversion, oversized piston, different cam, flat slide carb, jetting etc... :) Mono-shock conversion, GSXR inverted forks and a TON more. Don't wanna give it all away!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts