Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of nice condition side steps for my '13 Xterra. Would like the brackets as well. I'm in SW Florida but traveling between FL and western NC over the next couple weeks. Also have a UPS account if you wouldn't mind boxing them up and giving me the dimensions and weight. And dropping the off at UPS I guess ;)

Email is cmdoc84atyahoodotcom.

Thanks,

PMR
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't have any but I sold a 2013 S tonight. Its a dx so he won't be picking it up until later this weekish. He had the value package on it and said he didn't know if he wanted them. He test drove a pro4x without them and liked the look. I told him he probably wouldn't have a problem selling them on this site. If he doesn't want them on I'll give him your info if your still in the market. Located in southwest virginia

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have any but I sold a 2013 S tonight. Its a dx so he won't be picking it up until later this weekish. He had the value package on it and said he didn't know if he wanted them. He test drove a pro4x without them and liked the look. I told him he probably wouldn't have a problem selling them on this site. If he doesn't want them on I'll give him your info if your still in the market. Located in southwest virginia

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, I looked at a couple S models and they all had the Value Pak, and Nitrogen fill ftw LOL. I like the looks of my 4X without anything and will probably do sliders later, but it'd be nice to have some steps now just for loading. I have a Golden and a Lab that take up the cargo area, need a little roof space for my stuff.

I'm planning a week of dual sport riding and camping in western VA and WV next week, but I don't think I'll have room on the bike to carry rails LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I got a set but I doubt you want you want to pay shipping from the other corner of the country.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'd be curious what the shipping would be? I may have a set here in Florida, but if that doesn't work out might be interested in yours. If I can't find anything local, maybe you could give me measurements, weight and your zip then I could check what ups would cost.?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I'd be curious what the shipping would be? I may have a set here in Florida, but if that doesn't work out might be interested in yours. If I can't find anything local, maybe you could give me measurements, weight and your zip then I could check what ups would cost.?
Posted via Mobile Device
No problem. You probably stand a good chance of finding them local or much closer than Seattle.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts