ADD TO CART
Ships in 1-2 Business Days

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Got an email stating was discontinued

Genuine Nissan Latch Cover 88643-EA302
New OEM Factory Part
I don't doubt that at all. I think your best bet will be a junk yard. Any Xterra from '05-15 will have the part you need.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
BTW... the other part of the hold down (red handle) is part of the seat frame. I picked up the rear seats bottoms for $10 just for those clamps. Needed them for a project. ;)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Wish you would of told me. Would of asked for plastic cover trim pieces.
what project may I ask?;)
The project was done last August, just before the Moab trip. I removed the seat bottoms and then made a wood spacer to go between the rear seat backs and the back of the front seats. The top is hinged so you can get into the storage space under. The red clamps hold it from shifting forward or sideways. Made for a great space for the rarely needed things (until you need them) like trekking poles, tool bag, air compressor, recovery gear, etc.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The project was done last August, just before the Moab trip. I removed the seat bottoms and then made a wood spacer to go between the rear seat backs and the back of the front seats. The top is hinged so you can get into the storage space under. The red clamps hold it from shifting forward or sideways. Made for a great space for the rarely needed things (until you need them) like trekking poles, tool bag, air compressor, recovery gear, etc.
@Brunnie do you have any photos of that setup? Sounds handy.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
@Brunnie do you have any photos of that setup? Sounds handy.
Thought of that when I posted this morning.... I'll take some in a couple of days (when the garage is clean again.) :eek:

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha yes it does. I’d love to see it as well. Those plastic clips are giving me such headaches. Can’t Find them anywhere. Need to go to a salvage yard 50 miles away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts