Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody with a Shrockworks rear bumper still has the old stuff laying around, looking for a hitch and the clevis anchor point insert that fits inside the hitch. As a 25-year youth leader, I'd like my truck to Be Prepared too, the hitch should be standard equip. on our '05+ X's!

Also thinking about trying a couple of bolt-on clevis attachments, should be ok if they're attached near the ends closer to the frame? Can't swing a complete replacement bumper right now...Load Warrior looks great, but probly going with a Coleman in near future, for the roof. pm if you have anything remotely I can use, will make it work! thanx.

·
on line
874 Posts
I got my TT for around 35 shipped off of ebay with the shackle

·
on line
191 Posts
8.99 from harbor freight. Think it was a sale.

·
on line
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, thanx guys.

·
on line
874 Posts
BIGTOM726 said:
8.99 from harbor freight. Think it was a sale.
wow even better than i did...my turn to hush...

·
on line
191 Posts
Yeah, made out of metal, rated to 8,000 maybe? Can't really remember. Not bad though. It was a sale, also picked up a canvas bag to carry all the recovery gear in for 6 bucks.

Marzterra, I cant wait til your wife goes on your comp and sees "tampons lite" google image search results.

·
on line
874 Posts
BIGTOM726 said:
Yeah, made out of metal, rated to 8,000 maybe? Can't really remember. Not bad though. It was a sale, also picked up a canvas bag to carry all the recovery gear in for 6 bucks.

Marzterra, I cant wait til your wife goes on your comp and sees "tampons lite" google image search results.

thats why she has her own computer....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts