Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, hanging onto my X for a little longer than I thought. Can't seem to find the truck I wan at the price I want to pay and with winter coming, prices are going up. That being said, I'm looking for some stuff for my current 2006 Xterra:

-FOUND: OEM Rubber Mats (single drivers side post), I have Husky liners now, can't stand them. They just won't stay put.

-Some sort of seat covers, front and rear. OEM/Aftermarket doesn't matter long as fitment is good and condition is clean.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, ventvisors found. can't believe Ive been going without these all these years.

Still looking for good front mats and seat covers.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
HEY! you only want the front mats right? I have the old set from my 2006. single post on the driverside and no post on the passenger side. I do not have the rear mat.

how much? and what's your shipping zip code. I'll need to figure up a box for them...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY! you only want the front mats right? I have the old set from my 2006. single post on the driverside and no post on the passenger side. I do not have the rear mat.

how much? and what's your shipping zip code. I'll need to figure up a box for them...

Bingo, PM me a fair price with shipping to 01945. Don't need the rear, have a husky liner that works great. I just can't stand the front husky liner.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Bingo, PM me a fair price with shipping to 01945. Don't need the rear, have a husky liner that works great. I just can't stand the front husky liner.
lol, i couldn't stand the weathertech rear liner and that's why i kept the nissan one back there. let me get home tonight and see what I can arrange for a box and a price quote.

·
on line
1,082 Posts
The CoverKing group buy pricing is still good. The info is in the group buy section, and good on all of the covers they make, but you'll have to call the rep for pricing on the stuff not listed.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
CRAP! i forgot to check on this for you. i suck

I WILL DO IT TONIGHT. i put a post it note on my phone

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll look into coverking, thanks.

Deltaphi get back to me, thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
what do you think, $50 shipped?

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I have them out in the garage ready to go... if you still want them.

I'm in the process of cleaning a bunch of crap outta there. more stuff to sell on here.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts