Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been saving up for some goodies and I'd like to stretch it as much as possible. Lmk if you have anything you think I'd be interested in as far as UCA's, front tube or winch bumpers, and rear tire carrier bumpers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey guys, been saving up for some goodies and I'd like to stretch it as much as possible. Lmk if you have anything you think I'd be interested in as far as UCA's, front tube or winch bumpers, and rear tire carrier bumpers

I have a HeftyFab front bumper in bare steel for sale if you're intrested. I had it built with square fog light holes to fit a pair of Rigid Industries Dually or D2 LED lights. I paid well over the normal price because of the custom work. I have since sold my X (never even had this bumper installed) and I am no longer in need of this bumper. I'm asking $900 because I need to get it out of my garage!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hefty bumper

Here's a pic of the bumper:

Sorry for the poor quality! I can take some more snaps if you'd like. Just let me know. I will be home in Vegas on Tuesday and Wednesday so I can take more pictures then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts