Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

I'm updating my original post. I am looking for a set of the OEM 5- or 6-spoke wheels for my Xterra. I bought it in September and don't like the rims the previous owner had on it.

I went on a road trip but was unable to connect with a couple of members who had sets to offer. I am located in NE Indiana. However, I am also heading to Nashville in a couple of weeks if anyone has a set along the route.

Thanks in advance for helping me to track some down!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Check Craigslist. I bought 4 for $100.00 not long ago and I see them at that price regularly as they are not the ones that most people are looking for and the main ones that people replace with after market. I found some in Vegas, but they have tires and they want 400 bucks for the set. Found pro-4x wheels in LA for 280 and they are one of the types people want. When searching, remember Frontiers and Xterra both used the same wheel so search for both in any city you will be going through.

The other option is to try and trade your steelies as many members prefer them and might make you a good deal to swap.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys. Thanks for the replies!
@NYTKSHR, I have been searching Craigslist. Found one set but it is not on my route. I'll keep in mind that I can also search for Frontier wheels as well.

I'm certainly up for trading my current wheels. In fact, I'd even prefer it! The only issue would be whether or not that ends up being feasible in the middle of my road trip. Good suggestion, and I will edit my original post to reflect that as an option.
@ChrisHaynesUSA, I'll post a picture of the kind I have below. Just not a big fan of how they look.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a set of Off-road wheels that I had bought locally and realized that I didn't need as had a matching spare already. If you're coming through Utah and want them you can have them for what I paid for which was $150.

Let me know. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a set that have been plasti dipped black. They are currently on my X but I have two sets of Off Road wheels. I would sell them for 150 plus shipping and no tires of course.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Update: Still looking! I'll be driving through North Carolina, Tennessee, western Ohio, western West Virginia, and Kentucky next month if anyone is located in those areas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update: Still looking.
Brambleheart, as much as I’d like to snag those from you, I won’t be back to Colorado until September!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Check "Nissan Marketplace for Frontier/Xterra/Navara" on FB. There is a guy in 46567 who had two sets- one like those on my '09 OR and another stock off of a Pro 4X. He was supposed to sell me one set but I've not heard from him since last week. I'm no longer interested.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts