Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm looking for a 33" tire, preferrably a BFG A/T to use as a full size spare. However, I am open to other tires. Let me know what you've got. I'd rather save some money and get a used tire, then spend $225 bucks on a tire that I'm likely never going to use. Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
81 Posts
As the title says, I'm looking for a 33" tire, preferrably a BFG A/T to use as a full size spare. However, I am open to other tires. Let me know what you've got. I'd rather save some money and get a used tire, then spend $225 bucks on a tire that I'm likely never going to use. Thanks fellas!
I'm running the General Grabber Extreme tractions in a 33x12.5r17. They ran me $250 a piece on Tread depot but I rotate my spare into the mix every oil change so it works for me. Interesting note, my previous BFG KM/2 tires were more quiet on the road. The Grabber does have better grab on the wet road but tracks more due to the wider stance from my previous 265/75r16.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
If your located anywhere of 95n ill be driving to boston next friday. I have a single LT285/75/16 sport king AT its made by bfg and same tread as the BFG At's . Yours for $0 its got 5/32 tread for just a spare .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts