Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Im located in Brooklyn, NY and looking for full skids, sliders and heavy duty front and rear bumpers for a 2008 X w a 2"BL. And by heavy duty I mean like 3/16" thick at least. Willing to travel extended lengths for bumpers. Time sensitive necessity.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be awesome brotha, we would appreciate it more than you know. And btw I wasnt breakin ur balls on the other forum. I was just sayin after takin front sway bar off the upgraded tires help w the lack of stability on the road. Most guys dont remove the front so its a very touchy topic. I respect everybodys choices for their own rides. Aside from all that im waitin to hear back from him now and i'll let ya know...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That would be awesome brotha, we would appreciate it more than you know. And btw I wasnt breakin ur balls on the other forum. I was just sayin after takin front sway bar off the upgraded tires help w the lack of stability on the road. Most guys dont remove the front so its a very touchy topic. I respect everybodys choices for their own rides. Aside from all that im waitin to hear back from him now and i'll let ya know... Posted via Mobile Device
I didn't take it that way at all dude so no worries. Keep me posted. If possible weekends work best with my work schedule I'm normally not home during the week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts