Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me get this out of the way... I'am new to this forum and would like to start a build.

I would like to purchase used BF Goodrich, Mickey Thompson, or off road tires similar. I'am on a budget (like most of us are) and the military doesn't pay much, would appreciate the help.
285/75/r16

Further, any shocks or suspension kits that people are parting out (after your $$$Titan Swap$$$)

I'am located at West Point, NY (Hudson Valley) and would be willing to travel for pick up/swap.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Pepboys sells a 285/75/16 tire called Definity Dakota MT. They're pretty cheap and have been good to me so far

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
hey man, welcome! I live right across the river from poughkeepsie...not too far from you. If you need help wrenching or anything let me know! There is also a local wheeling place I go to in new windsor/rock tavern. its on this guy's private property. You might have a bit of trouble if you're not lifted in some spots, but you're welcome to come along for the ride sometime.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thanks. Ive gotten into some trouble out at the cadet range areas for wheeling lol stock, but I have fun. Ive got some cash saved up and have a list of mods for the very near future. I will definitely stay in contact.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Let me get this out of the way... I'am new to this forum and would like to start a build.

I would like to purchase used BF Goodrich, Mickey Thompson, or off road tires similar. I'am on a budget (like most of us are) and the military doesn't pay much, would appreciate the help.
285/75/r16

Further, any shocks or suspension kits that people are parting out (after your $$$Titan Swap$$$)

I'am located at West Point, NY (Hudson Valley) and would be willing to travel for pick up/swap.
I'm getting my new wheels and tires next week and will be selling 5 BFG T/A KM2 tires 265/75r16 (about 30,000 miles on them) mounted on 09 Xterra Off-Road style wheels painted flat black with all 5 TPM sensors. I'll keep you posted and add pics when I post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts