Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm kind of upgrading my whole Xterra with all of the new parts, as I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon and wouldn't mind giving it a new look. I'm looking for the front and rear bumpers, the new silver side step rails, and the Pro-4X or the S wheels. Really looking for stuff that is in as close to perfect shape as possible, but I'm willing to look at anything. I can work out shipping with most locations within the continental US. Let me know! :icon_smile:

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I have my steps, they were removed at 12k. They only have a few minor scrapes on the bottom.

Let me know if you are interested but you may find something closer than Seattle.

·
Registered
534 Posts
as a back up I have my steps too, but a couple fist sized dents on the bottom side. Nothing seen though. And if you need S rims, mine will be available mid october. They are plastidipped right now. One has an abrasion or rock scuff off the clear coat but if your stealthing or keeping it plasti-dipped your good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello i have silver side rails, and the rear bumper for my xterra but no wheels they are in perfect condition. i do not off road and my xterra only has 30,000 miles on it.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello i have silver side rails, and the rear bumper for my xterra but no wheels they are in perfect condition. i do not off road and my xterra only has 30,000 miles on it.
PM sent.

What does your 05 stuff look like? Is it in good shape? I might have a 2013 grill and bumper if yours is still looking newish.... Sun bleached isn't a problem.
The grille is actually in great shape, however I have a guy here on the forum that lives like 45 minutes away that was looking to trade with me when his Shrock bumper comes in. He has a 2012 Pro-4X but was looking to convert the grille to the older style to accommodate for a winch.

Still interested in your grille and bumper though. Maybe we could work something out? I'll shoot you a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts