Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a replacement factory base cd player (non RF) for my fathers 2005 Xterra.

His cd player stopped working and it has 193,000 so he not sure how much longer he is going to keep the vehicle and didn't want to spend a $130ish switch over to an aftermarket radio just to listen to cd's again. I am located in Louisville, KY 40219

·
on line
1,113 Posts
I have mine from my 08 I used it for the first 5k and changed to my pioneer. It works and has been stored in my closet. Is this the one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, They change the the radio to that newer style in 2008. Mine looks different I will have to check into and see if that one will work.

·
on line
1,113 Posts
yeah thats right I forgot about that, ill try and take a clearer picture when I get home if you need one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah thats right I forgot about that, ill try and take a clearer picture when I get home if you need one
I looked into it. The wiring harness's are different. Thanks for the offer though.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 06 OEM unit as well in mint condition. I removed it within a few thousand miles of getting my Xterra. PM me as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts