Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! What an awesome mod! It definitely exceeded my expectations. It gives you really good power through all RPM's, especially the lower end where it is most important IMO. I definitely recommend this mod. Install was cake and took me like thirty minutes....

·
on line
44 Posts
i doesn't line up anymore. some people just put the bolt back in and pinched the old bracket. i left it as is.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the bracket didnt line up, but it doesnt bother me so I just left it.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xEDGEx said:
Crap! sounds like another mod to put on the "to-do" list .. man, 2008 is going to be an expensive year ;)
haha tell me about it bro!

·
on line
246 Posts
will from wrp told me that he will still make the ims if requested-you just need to contact him and let him know-it should be a stock item(CF did a group buy over there)and just to let everyone know they are still obtainable. now the crank pulley is a diff story-i was told by him that without another group buy he wont make anymore. but seems like the ims may be more of a demand so he will keep them in stock. i am waiting til after 1st of the year to send him money order for the grounding kit and ims......................................i and many others really appreciate will because he is getting the aftermarket out there for us by using us over at CF-our frontiers for templates for these mods, but as you all know this works for the pathy/X to.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You beat me to it, thanks jiggapn0y

·
on line
1,574 Posts
quick question. does this void the warrenty? and what site did you purches from

·
on line
22 Posts
MY .02
I think this mod is more than worth the money! It does what is promised, Thanks to Will for a great product.
I lost alot of lowend when I did the MagnaFlow, this brought back alot of it. I'm very happy with this product, and expect it will get better as the ecu relearns.
http://wrptechnology.com/
His user name is "wperdigon"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts