Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I'm new to this forum and I don't own an Xterra but I do own several Nissans and I wanted to come here from the recommendation from a member on the club frontier website.

Enjoy the pics!

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

Rob

·
on line
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Old Navy said:
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:
ah ha matey - I have already made something just for you - :) Enjoy the pics (yes I own a performance company called WRP Technology and I'm expanding)

and the stock unit weighs in over 8lbs so you can see - I made it with a 13-14% underdriven reduction and lightened it significantly -

thank you for the welcome

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Hey there, you should post up one of those Sentras on Ebay and buy you one of the great off road vehicles that Nissan makes :)

Also any of your off road parts that you make that will fit our X's are most certainly welcome :)

·
on line
896 Posts
that sentra in your sig almost looks like a front clip from a 240 with kouki lights. I used to have a 240 and was thinking about the skline clip. Very nice work on the 350 though. Oh, and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

·
on line
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
contenderv07 said:
that sentra in your sig almost looks like a front clip from a 240 with kouki lights. I used to have a 240 and was thinking about the skline clip. Very nice work on the 350 though. Oh, and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, the sentra - I love that thing like no ones business -

The Spec V dubb'd the Baby Skyline for the 2002-2003 model lineup came with that front end. After that 2004 had a slight redesign and thus they all looked the same :cheers: 2003 models!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts