Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad to see a bunch of you guys get into the raffle, I made this post so you can talk about the Keyless Entry, and try to guess who the winner will be...

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Names will be entered into a bucket, and our Parts and Service Director will pull one Name out of the Bucket, and that person wins...

Simple Raffle.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We do this ONCE in awhile, we just started new websites, and since the admins of this board do not charge us any advertising fees, we offered to raffle off this item to the members.
I hope to do this every couple months, but we have to build up the web sales to justify the cost....

so anytime you need a Nissan item, let us take care of it for you. and Help the members of this board get free stuff.

Brian
www.eNissanParts.com

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! That's because UPS delivers on saturdays, and UPS Doesn't.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

·
on line
971 Posts
Brian/Jerseyparts,

Is there any chance that you will be offering the keyless entry pads in a color-keyed edition to match our body colors? I didn't get in on the deal when you were still at yournissanparts.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
What if the winner doesnt respond to the PM? ON the slim chance that I win I probably wont be in town or around a computer... would it be okay if they got back to you a week or so after the drawing?

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
Jerseyparts said:
I am so glad to see a bunch of you guys get into the raffle, I made this post so you can talk about the Keyless Entry, and try to guess who the winner will be...

Brian
Yep, I'm amazed at all of the members that are coming out of the wood work for this drawing.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The winner is the Winner, a second winner will not bepicked, although if after 30 days I do not get a response, I will have to re raffle it off...

The color coded units will not be feasible yet, I need to find a shop willing to color them for an affordable price.

Brian

1 - 20 of 33 Posts