Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping in mind that no matter which setup I go with, I only want the same amount of lift that I am currently getting with the Top Gunz Spacers, appx. 2.25". Is it worth going with the TC UCA's and the Radflo's vs. just getting the shorter Radflo's. If I go with the longer Radflo's and the new UCA will I be able to get more downward travel (or at least an amount that would somewhat justify the cost) as compared to the shorter or is it limited by the UCA and coil bucket at some point either way? Would the ride be better having the longer shock dialed down like that? I do not desire to get any more lift than I currently have because then I would have to get larger tires to fill the empty space and besides that my girlfriend is short and has a hard time getting in as is.

·
on line
750 Posts
Since I paid way more for tires and rims than I had planned, I may opt for a basic 2.5 lift sans the Radflos for now. That way, I don't fork out 700+ for one system then be reluctant to go with the 3" Radflos later which what I really want.

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I placed my order for the Radflos and Bilstein 5125's, I'm looking forward to recieving and installing them, should be here in a week or so. I guess I should go buy a can of PB Blaster and give the stock bolts a spray once a day until they arrive. Oh and the cost is, unfortunately, $699. Quality doesn't come cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts