Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It was hard enough to find my X with the options I wanted, and one of those I didn't really care if I got or not was the RF system. I will most likely be replacing the HU, removing the under seat sub, speakers etc... Don't get me wrong I am pretty impressed with the sound out of this sytem and I love the sterring wheel control. I am just a guy who likes ear splitting mid's-high's, and a longer toned bass. I will be removing these items soon, I figured i'd check before hand here if anyone had interest before I went the ebay rout. I would not be looking to make any sort of profit, so it's quite open at this time.

thanks...

·
on line
628 Posts
Can the Sub be hooked up to an amp other than the one that comes as part of the system? I'd really like to put some sort of low end in, I just don't want a Sub box in the back area.

·
on line
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya know I would assume Shutterman is correct. I haven't pulled verything out yet so I'll update frequently. I realize now this probably should have went in the other thread.

·
on line
36 Posts
I would be interested in the head unit and the aux in plug. I have the RF package in my 05 SE. I'm guessing I could swap yours in for mine, and put in the aux plug in place of one of my 12 volt plugs. It would be better than using the FM modulator built into my XM RoadyXT. What are you thinking pricewise? I'm in Columbus, OH zip 43035 so if you could give me a price including shipping, I would probably be up for it. I'll go ahead and call dibs on it now.

·
on line
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad news....The stupid AUX in is a modified board split with several wires to the factory amp....Lots more work to remove intact than I care to risk..Thanks anyways

1 - 6 of 6 Posts