Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i had a date last night, dinner then the drive in. She joked with me earlier in the day about wether or not i was going to show up with a matress in the back of my X..............SO i thought, great idea! My inflatable full size mattress fits good enough that it worked out well. People would walk byh and comment on what a good idea it was, and then ask what kind of SUV i had. Gotta love the shrockworks look.

My date was suprised, but all over the idea.............then me. So it was a win win situation for all. Id post photos but this is a family site.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
dude, you could pm them to us or email them to us. :geek:

If you watched the movie, coud you see it with the hatch up?

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, we did watch the first movie, Transformers! Kick ass flick, see it at the drive in it was fantastic on the huge screen.

As for the tail gate up, we could see just fine. Thats even laying down with our heads towards the front of the truck. Next time we go im going to set it up a little bit better and through some big throw pillows in there and stuff. It would make it easier to sit in the back and lean on the back of the front seats.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There aint nothing Jr. about it! Ask all the people who walked by and got a glimpse! Kidding.

I used a full sized air mattress in teh back. Its not like it fits like a glove, but it goes in well. Totaly fills up the back fo the truck. For sleeping it would work out great i think.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: first of all, got her in the sack at the drive-in, [email protected] yeah!
second, it's cool that drive-in's even exist where you guys live (haven't seen one since the early '80's)... i guess after a few hurricanes the folks down here learned it's better to just cut your losses.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
He says he saw the movie, but when we were wheeling today, someone who did see the movie was asking him about certain parts and he had no clue, so, we know what he was Transforming. Thanks for the Live in action Picture mail Mark! MC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts