Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing my fake wood grain kit... Some parts look fabulous... others look stupid. I admit it would look a whole lot better if I didnt have the desert interior.... I am probably going to take out all the pieces that dont look good and leave in the rest!!

LOVE IT

HATE IT

I also didnt install one piece (last picture) because I have to remove the rocker switch to make it fit (gonna do that tonight), but the switch will fit back in after i put the wood grain on.

·
on line
259 Posts
I hate them, but I'm know for my taste. I don't like bunch of the other stuff either (visors, wind deflectors, ultra dark window tinting, fat tires, black wheels, etc.). I like skinny tires...

Nevertheless, it looks like a very good product and definitely caters some (other) peoples taste.

Thanks for sharing.

:geek:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
mcampana said:
Cant say im a fan of the wood grain trim in the X dude. If its wood grain in an X. Im thinking it should look mroe rugged.............Go with the brush steel.
I think YOUR X would look cool with Black Carbon Fiber or Brushed Aluminum. The Fed X man knows right where your house is, order up! MC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts