Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres been a ton of threads of ppl getting their suspension parts but i just picked it up yesterday from PRG, should have it on by next weekend...here's the pic

·
on line
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the springs are black because greg said that it was an extra pair of the 750's that got powdercoated on accident...so when i got to greg;s he asked if i wanted silver or black so i chose black

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Were those shims requested by you or did Greg suggest them? No shackle?

Cool! Be sure to report back how it feels when complete.

·
on line
610 Posts
Yep, please let us know how your truck rides after the install. I have the shims on the way, and will be reporting back to everyone on my Shim Help thread... not trying to jack your thread or anything...lol

·
on line
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok finally got these babies on....great ride like everyone says it is...not as stiff as i thought it would be....there if def uca contact when i speed over speed bumps but i know that will happen without new uca's....didnt take pics or measure the X before and after cuz everyone already knows...havent driven it long distance/higher speeds..but so far so good...thats to all the instructions and input!

·
on line
709 Posts
rite on dude! How exciting! I cant wait till that day!

·
on line
425 Posts
yeah, I'm with willgr1, I thought one of the big selling points to the coil-overs vs a spacer kit was that there is no UCA contact? Is anyone else having this issue with the Radflo coil-overs?

·
on line
552 Posts
I don't know either because I haven't researched it that much but it appears that PRG sells two sets of Radflos. One designed for stock arms and one designed with aftermarket UCAs in mind. Maybe PRG sent the wrong set?

·
on line
2,077 Posts
the radflos for stock UCAs should not have contact. they are designed shorter for a reason, i highly doubt greg would market a completely different set of radflo coilovers to be used with stock UCAs is they did the samething the longer ones would if used with stock UCAs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts