Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide if I like the front with the skid plate or not. I'm kind of leaning towards leaving it off, but I thought I'd see what you guys thought.

Whadya think?

WITH

WITHOUT

·
on line
589 Posts
I think MC is totally right about on but painted black. It would be there and visible, but still looking good.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
usmc xterra said:
How about Off, or on painted black? It's the color that makes it look well, funny. 100% opinion though, but you asked for it. MC
X2

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Color below the grill breaks up the natural lines of the front. I prefer the look without the skid. Like others have said though, painting it black might look good.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
honestly, I don't mind it either way. Someone should photo shop it to black and we can form an opinion on that as well.

·
on line
551 Posts
lostboy said:
honestly, I don't mind it either way. Someone should photo shop it to black and we can form an opinion on that as well.
x2

·
on line
131 Posts
Off or paint it black.

·
on line
400 Posts
lostboy said:

·
on line
400 Posts

yup the powder coated

(sorry just screwing around with Photoshop) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
on line
259 Posts
NyCXterra said:

yup the powder coated

(sorry just screwing around with Photoshop) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I agree with most, off or Black, which is a bummer, cause didnt it come black and you had it powdercoated silver? off looks really good too.

also, the OR rims look sweet black!

·
on line
332 Posts
i liked the 1st gen xterra orange paint. that and the OR rims look great black

1 - 20 of 26 Posts