2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JayP 
#1 ·
so today my left side headlight went out,
like is not out all the way it has that amber lookin light
and mi right side is on

but the other day my right side went out and mi left side was good

now they were bnoth good
and today when i turned it on mi left side is bad and mi right side is goood

so i was deciding can i just upgrade the wiring harness or a Wiring Harness Plug and Play

im running Nokya 9007 yellow bulbs

and these are the nokya wiring harness...

thanks

there is the link for the wiring harness
http://www.nokyausa.com/wh/9103.html

here is the link for the wiring harness plug and play
http://www.nokyausa.com/whpp/9114.html

See less See more
#2 ·
If the wattage is higher than the stocker's 55/65 then you're running the risk of burning out your wires. Mine did it twice, the first I replaced the harness ($60 bucks from the dealer), the second time, I just went back to stock wattage requirements and all is good. Check by moving the headlight connector. If your lights dim/go out then it's your wiring.

#4 ·
JayP said:
If the wattage is higher than the stocker's 55/65 then you're running the risk of burning out your wires. Mine did it twice, the first I replaced the harness ($60 bucks from the dealer), the second time, I just went back to stock wattage requirements and all is good. Check by moving the headlight connector. If your lights dim/go out then it's your wiring.
it was only 60 bucks
they said it would cost me like a arm and a leg
to replace my whole wiring set

#5 ·
k1w1t1m said:
You might check and clean all the grounds
wat do u mean by this

#6 ·
Jang Pilmo said:
JayP said:
it was only 60 bucks
they said it would cost me like a arm and a leg
to replace my whole wiring set
I should mention that I was told that Nissan wired the whole truck on one circuit. What I ended up doing is buying just the part that connects to the lights and splicing it to the main harness. If you go this route might as well but wiring that can handle higher loads. I believe Hella has a kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.