Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We just found out that our vacation plans may be changing again. Since I absolutely must take some hours off (otherwise I cannot accumulate more vacation time), I am curious if any of you are planning trips in January or early February. I am still ironing out the details of time off so any hints would help :)

I would not mind tagging along with a group on a trip in NV, CA or northern AZ for a couple of days. If I cannot go on a trip, I have to take time off and sit at home. And that is no fun :(

Hit me up with any ideas!

/v

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
penski61 said:
part of a frontier club here , have x's with us quite a bit , whats the stats on the x as far as being stock or modded
I have a bone stock OR + some money aside for new tires and sliders. I am not planning on buying anything until there is a definite trip since money not spend on mods will go to my wedding fund :) Do you have something going on?

·
on line
2,094 Posts
we have a 4x4 meet every month , once it gets closer to january ill let u know what we have planned for it either december or atleast a week ahead of the actual run, oh what kind of wheeling expierence do u have?

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a beginner. Look at the avatar: Stock shoes, no sliders... Yet. Where are you coming from? Due to my line of work I have to submit vacation requests as early as possible. I figured I'll need to take like 3-4 days off to continue accumulation of my time off.

·
on line
853 Posts
You may want to check out www.sccxterra.com

We're down in So Cal but that's not that far away. Someone will probably be setting up a Death Valley trip too, and that's a lot closer. You can also post up there and see if anyone wants to set something up. We often do impomptu runs when someone wants to head out.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
yo,

Hey since ur in the bay Area, I live there, but currently in Az, would you want to make a few runs once I'm going to be home for a month :)
mine's basically stock also :)

·
on line
631 Posts
Southern Nevada here... If you have any plans to visit the city of sin let myself, REDEWENUR, or TOYNISS (members on here) know... we do runs every sunday from super stock friendly to locked and sliders. Even tho the stock trucks make it thru with minor scratches, I think you will be fine on it. We also do runs with the local Toyota club as they don't have as big of an ego as the others... If you plan a trip out here, we can possibly arrange a weekend run with some members from a few other clubs to join!

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

Sounds good! I looks like there are some options over here and I am going to review my vacation arrangement shortly. Thanks for the input!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts