Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was close to -30 C these last few days and a lot of snow. I do not driving her now, so here is my Snow White :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's your DD now? Couple dogs and sled? ;)
:) As funny as it sounds, my daily driver is my toyota corolla with Hankook i Pike W401 winter tires now. Sounds crazy, but with those tires she is incredibly stable and her fuel economy comparing to our both Nissans is.... well she just eats nothing! ;-D We still drive our Titan if we need more powerful beast. Can not drive X now as I'm close to the end of my warranty and I'm just arranging a few things with our car mechanic 300 km away to have our factory radiator replaced with an aftermarket one under warranty to avoid SMOD...Hope it's done soon.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here is what our Titan has to do to help...Hauling water from town as we don't have our own well drilled yet. X used to do that, but it's Titan's job now ;-)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Here is what our Titan has to do to help...Hauling water from town as we don't have our own well drilled yet. X used to do that, but it's Titan's job now ;-)

http://[URL=http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/lostinlifemom/media/Xterra/100_3584-798.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Haul ur own water?...no running water??

I feel this is an episode of " Alaska the last Frontier"...or one of the similar shows
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haul ur own water?...no running water??

I feel this is an episode of " Alaska the last Frontier"...or one of the similar shows
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, we have running water at home if our cistern underground (about 800 gallons capacity) has still some water hauled from town. Basically every week we have to fill it up...It takes about two trips to town (about 7 km) with our Titan and 300 gallon cistern sitting on it's trailer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts