1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question..
the back windows the passenger window.
there is a safety lock on it.
so like the window only goes half way down.
i was wondering if you can take it off.
so it can go all the way down.like the front.

and mi friend was telling me that u can take it off from the computer or manual.
anybody tried this...

·
on line
559 Posts
The lock is for child proof locks. So that kids can't open the door from the inside. Only parents can open the door from the outside. Same thing on police cars.

The lock has nothing to do with the window. If you look at the shape of the door, it would be impossible for the entire window to fit inside the door.

·
on line
384 Posts
Look at the shape of the door as compared to the window. There is not room for the window to go all the way down.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown:-Depends on which side, Passenger or drivers and whether or not the X is parked in a driveway!!!

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
384 Posts
JIMBO said:
Depends on which side, Passenger or drivers and whether or not the X is parked in a driveway!!!
I thought that only mattered if you backed into the driveway instead of pulling in forward. Huh, you learn something everyday around here!

Jang - Hope you are not offended by the banter. No one is flaming you on this. You can go to "another site" if you want to get burned alive for asking a question.

·
on line
315 Posts
lol...yeah man I was just joking around, it was funny that people repeated it twice. Hope no one took offense, I was just messin' around.

And yes, if you like confrontation, there's a site for that, I think we do a pretty good job of keeping it out of here.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Lyrex said:
....You can go to "another site" if you want to get burned alive for asking a question.
Yeah, I never told any of you this but I was banned from XOC like 5 years ago, unjustly at that. I re-registered a few months ago when I bought my new X and was quickly reminded of why I didn't miss it.
________
Amc Hornet History

·
on line
291 Posts
armandov99 said:
Can someone repeat it a third time? I'm still confused...
Jeeze Armandov99,
Here, I'll explain it again. Look at the shape of the door as compared to the window. There is not room for the window to go all the way down.
There you go!

·
on line
132 Posts
Look at the shape of the door as compared to the window. There is not room for the window to go all the way down.

Lol...(shakes head) :drunken:

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
So are you saying that because of the shape of the door, the window CAN go all the way down? I just wanted t make sure before I tear everything apart with a big f-in hammer. Hahahaha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts