Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's an FJ40 featured in the newest issue of 4wd and Sport Utility. Unfortunately it's not up on their website yet, or I would link to a picture.

The owner home fabbed a custom winch mount that's welded to the rear bumper and tucks in just behind it and below it a little bit without negating use of the hitch. I wish I had a scanner or something...

Might be cool for somebody who doesn't have anything in their spare tire area and is running an aftermarket rear bumper.

There was a guy on here who can't run a winch in his front Shrockworks bumper because of the placement of his supercharger intercooler. S_e_X... Swammy... Samsonite... Ah, I can't remember his name but he should do it.

:tongue3:

·
on line
3,262 Posts
You were WAY off!! LOL

That sounds like a cool Idea, but who needs a winch when you have a beast of a truck like mine? :thumbright:

What issue # of 4 wheel drive & Sport ?? I will take it under advisement!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
mcampana said:
Yeah ed....................cause you didnt just post a video of your "monster" stuck in a small patch of dirt!?

What has 40 gold bars and holds back a monster? You guessed right, my zipper!
1. 'small patch' doesnt do the obstacle justice! (But you are probably right)

2. Monsters come in all shapes and sizes, even microscopical (So you are probably right here too... LOL)

·
on line
3,262 Posts
mcampana said:
Hey, if anyone on this board is doing anything to make up for a small pee pee..................id have to point my finger at the dude with the super charger, 6 inch lift and 35's! ha!
:crybaby: I guess I lose this battle!!! But the war isnt over :boxing:

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Hey, if anyone on this board is doing anything to make up for a small pee pee..................id have to point my finger at the dude with the super charger, 6 inch lift and 35's! ha!

·
on line
527 Posts
This has got to be the worst and oddest tangent a thread has ever taken here. Oh well continue with the bashing. Dont let him fool you Eddie, Mark is the one who looks like a queer mr. clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts