Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it all....

Yes, I too am suffering from a bit of 'front diff paranoia'...mine is a brand spankin' new '07 OR and I know they went to the 4-spider rears, but have no idea if they've made any changes to the front....

For the record, I did use the search function, and couldn't find any explicit references this to save my life.

Thanks!

·
on line
1,320 Posts
well, the great thing about a spacer lift is that if anything does break you can take out the spacers in about 15 minutes... the dealer never has to know they were there.

·
on line
120 Posts
calmini

Nissan dealerships will install calmini 2.5" spacer and shackles lift for $650!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Spacers are so easy to install a caveman could do it! No lube necissary!!

And NO they wont void your warranty, now if you get larger tires to stuff under your truck then that could possibly be a reason the dealer will use to void your warranty.

·
on line
2,877 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Spacers are so easy to install a caveman could do it! No lube necissary!!

And NO they wont void your warranty, now if you get larger tires to stuff under your truck then that could possibly be a reason the dealer will use to void your warranty.
so i just priced the calmini spacers and shackle kit, it would be like 175.00 plus 55$ or so is that right? also, what are the caveats of installing this? and do i get 2.5 inches in front and 1.5 in the rear? would that look/act normal??

is that all i need? also, is it pretty straight forward to install the spacers and the shackle kit???

thanks..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts