Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my only pet peeve about the X, but then again I traded in a luxury sport saloon. I love climate control, and can't believe it's not an option...

I have also been considering trading in the wifes car on a Frontier, but also, why no climate control?

Everything you need, nothing you don't? I need it :)

·
on line
3,262 Posts
If you want climate controll and you want an SUV that might have the same capabilities and options as the X... go with the pathfinder. It does have the 'off road' package available and you can have those creature comforts like leather, and navigation, and now you can even get it in a V8.

·
on line
631 Posts
i just roll down the windows anyways... its free climate control

·
on line
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah love the X for driving around, but for a second vehicle some of those creature comforts are, just wish it was an option on either vehicle...

·
on line
874 Posts
Wiggum said:
Yeah love the X for driving around, but for a second vehicle some of those creature comforts are, just wish it was an option on either vehicle...
must be nice...second vehicle...unless I consider my GF jeep liberty...but i dont think that counts

·
on line
114 Posts
Climate control sounds like a good project for someone other than me.

Although there are some people doing that with CarPCs.....

·
on line
1,320 Posts
I guess i have no idea what climate control is... doesn't that knob that turns from hot-to-cold control the climate... hence the hot-to-cold!

·
on line
51 Posts
Really it seems odd to me that companies don't make aftermarket auto-climate control. Seems to me like it should be an easy component to fabricate. I would be all over one of these myself.

·
on line
874 Posts
lifeinthesouth said:
I guess i have no idea what climate control is... doesn't that knob that turns from hot-to-cold control the climate... hence the hot-to-cold!
dont know if your being sarcastic...but then again climate control should have a tag line from Ronco "set it and forget" i prefer to be a nice 68 degree's when I am driving around I think thats 3 clicks above max cool..

·
on line
45 Posts
Well, I know the feeling of losing those little luxuries, heck my last car even has "cooled" seats. But I bought the X for its utility, and ability to go off road, and I didn't pay very much for it compared to what I usually spend on a car, so I am learning to get by without all those little creature comforts! :drunken:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts