Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I was going to try to go this year, but I didn't realize how expensive the registration is. With having to replace a main sprinkler valve, a water heater, and relocate a bunch of plumbing this year I just don't think it is going to happen.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
As in early Friday or Friday evening?

Friday AM, as it's a scheduled day off for me... I don't have a rider yet, so if someone comes with me than I'm prepared to be flexible. I'm prepared to be flexible anyway, taking my popup so might camp along the way. Are you booked?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I was going to try to go this year, but I didn't realize how expensive the registration is. With having to replace a main sprinkler valve, a water heater, and relocate a bunch of plumbing this year I just don't think it is going to happen.

It did seem a little pricier this year to register. But registration is still by far the smallest expense for the trip... I'll spend more on food, gas and lodging. No way I can afford to go every year... hopefully you'll get out some day..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My plan is to become unemployed just before leaving, so I'll also be flexible about when to leave.

(My job is seasonal anyway)

And yeah, I'm registered and have a spot in Canyonlands.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts