1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
358 Posts
I want one!

·
on line
358 Posts
I didn't notice on the website but I would like to see an equipment list and discription of the buildup. It looks like it has stock wheels.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
ChrisTerra said:
I didn't notice on the website but I would like to see an equipment list and discription of the buildup. It looks like it has stock wheels.
I believe running stock wheels is part of the rules.

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChrisTerra said:
Hmmm...not sure about the stock wheels being required...but unless you have a wheel sponsor forking over some coin for you to run their aftermarket versions....why would you switch??

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
checked the rules on wheels...for the 3100 class it states "Any manufacturer's wheel is permitted. Tire type is open." Meaning the race truck can use any wheel it wishes as long as it is a Nissan manufactured type...tires can be of any kind/size/style

·
on line
358 Posts
Looking over the rules, it's amazing that the stock parts hold together. No disrespect ment to OEM but racing is hard on parts.

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChrisTerra said:
Looking over the rules, it's amazing that the stock parts hold together. No disrespect ment to OEM but racing is hard on parts.
you're not kidding...all of those races and the most recent one in particular had a 50%+ rate of DNF and that includes all the trophy trucks and such with nearly unlimited budgets...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts