Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.MagnaShields.com

The guy ive been talking to over email told me if we had at least 5 people who wanted to buy their product, and someone willing to drop their truck off at their shop for fittment, we could get these things for our rigs.

Who ever can give there car to them for fitting and measurements will get a free set. Come on kids, someone has to be able to do this.

Ill be on the list of 5 who has to buy. So now we only need four more people to commit. Who is in?! Who live near there?!

·
on line
547 Posts
HEY EVERY BODY BUY THESE THINGS!!! (dont know if people can hear internet yelling...) but seriously people, having a set of these things when you have some planned off roading can save the life of your truck AND its removable! dont have to mess around with the clear 3m crap....just roll on, let it look goofy for off roading if you want, take it off for photo ops...you get the idea!

·
on line
671 Posts
I e-mailed to ask about X's?
FJ set in my color around 330

·
on line
152 Posts
I love this idea. I am about to pass an email there way. Even though im not in a position to buy these right now i will be in the next 6 months or so.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Im gonna call them tomorrow. They dont live that far from me. Maybe like 2hrs max. Ill see what they can do. Anything free is good for me!

·
on line
152 Posts
Did u give them a call xterra3100, how did that conversation go?

·
on line
547 Posts
heres what i sent:

I was browsing a forum that I visit often and found out you need a truck to do template cut outs. I live in California City and I'm willing to drop my vehicle off when ever you need. It would be some time after 1645 during the week. I work untill 1600 and would have to drive from Edwards AFB.

Please feel free to contact me back via email or phone.

Thank you,

Joe Hess

heres the reply:

Well, there's half the battle! LOL That would work out very well - however, I would need orders (at least 5) for additional sets to make it worth the time and trouble. IF I get standing orders,paid in full, for 5 or more sets, I wold use your rig to manufacture a templatefor us - and then a set for you at no charge!
--
Scott
www.MagnaShields.com
bus: 661-361-5833
fax: 661-269-2267

so we need 5 people to commit to this blindly!! come on people! it'll totally be worth it!!

·
on line
704 Posts
What is the advantage of these compared to 3M clear tape? If you bang it against the rock, you'll see damage in both cases. light nicks here and there can be avoided with 3M...

·
on line
547 Posts
lol...so basically were looking for a complete magnetic "repaint" when we wanna go wheeling??

vman. the advantage of this stuff vs the 3m, is if the 3m gets fuxord up you gotta peel off the WHOLE THING. this stuff just pull off the magnets you dont want on, or else just repair it with the kits they have online. if you only want side protection on the trails, you got it...and so forth.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts