Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fox news is hosting a Police chase in Denver with a white X....NOW...

·
on line
400 Posts
Re: White Next Gen X in Police chase, Denver..Robbery suspec

Xterraclamper said:
Fox news is hosting a Police chase in Denver with a white X....NOW...
see what happens when one really really really really wants to shrock up his car.. damn

·
on line
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dude is kinda retarded...he parked, got out and ran, ran back to the X and about drove over a trailer dinging up the front bumper fascia....

·
on line
400 Posts
Xterraclamper said:
the dude is kinda retarded...he parked, got out and ran, ran back to the X and about drove over a trailer dinging up the front bumper fascia....
he dont need the front bumper since he'll be getting it shrocked with the money he stole..

im going to try and find this on cnn or msn or somewhere online.. want to know more info

·
on line
4,919 Posts
NyCXterra said:
Xterraclamper said:
he dont need the front bumper since he'll be getting it shrocked with the money he stole..

im going to try and find this on cnn or msn or somewhere online.. want to know more info
I'm traveling from Minneapolis to Boston now and was watching it on CNN earlier. It was pretty funny. The dude must be $heeting his pants. Did anyone see how it ended up? I didn't see as I had to board a plane.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts