Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a bunch of searching, I am finding conflicting statements on which lifts on the market cause the control arm and bucket to rub.:scratch:
Can you guys give me some insight on which way to go so that I don't run into this issue?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, all I am looking for is a 2" lift. I dont plan on cheeping out but it looks like everything cheep or expensive seem to have the same issues.

So back to my original question... which one of the lifts out there wont rub? NissTec, PRG, Rough Country etc.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
So after a bunch of searching, I am finding conflicting statements on which lifts on the market cause the control arm and bucket to rub.:scratch:
Can you guys give me some insight on which way to go so that I don't run into this issue?
I'll answer your question with a question. Do you want lift, or do you want to raise the truck and gain suspension travel?

·
on line
576 Posts
Yeah, all I am looking for is a 2" lift. I dont plan on cheeping out but it looks like everything cheep or expensive seem to have the same issues.

So back to my original question... which one of the lifts out there wont rub? NissTec, PRG, Rough Country etc.
All the names you mentioned offers versions of lift that do not cause contact it's a matter of which one are looking to buy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll answer your question with a question. Do you want lift, or do you want to raise the truck and gain suspension travel?
I can then give you the same answer a man with two wangs says when his tailor ask "do you wear your pants to the left or the right?"

Yes.

After speaking to PRG, there are two options across the board, either you get coilover spacers that rub or you get spring spacers that ride like garbage.

I will probably just make some control arms and call it a day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts