Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need to replace my LCA to install my cam bolts and I'm trying to figure out which brand is known to be good quality. Do you guys have any suggestions and also good websites to buy from? I'm currently checking out RockAuto right now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have OEM for $140, ACDelco for $105, and Dorman for $100. Do people tend to go for the OEM even though they seize so badly when trying to remove?

·
Registered
822 Posts
I believe rockauto.com has them for somewhere around 70 bucks. I do not know what brand they are but might be worth a look. Also little anti-seize should keep them from locking up again.

·
on line
1,113 Posts
I went with moog when i replaced mine, the only thing I didn't like is they don't have a grease fitting for the ball joint so you have to install it and use the needle fitting for the grease gun but aside from that they have held up good so far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe rockauto.com has them for somewhere around 70 bucks. I do not know what brand they are but might be worth a look. Also little anti-seize should keep them from locking up again.
I saw some for like $70 on there but it is Mevotech, Moog, and Raybestos. How are those brands if anyone knows?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts