Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can those you who have driving lights mounted on the car without the use of the shrockworks bumper posts some picks?
i wish i had the funds to get that bumper....and i wish i had it a year ago..when it was a bill cheaper....o well....this titan swap is $$$ enough....
POst some picks please
 

·
on line
Joined
·
237 Posts
Sorry I don't have any close ups.



The lights are Hella Optilux 1300s I think...maybe 1400s? Easy install...take out grill, install lights, wire up.

Looking for a good switch? There is a thread out there already... here what I use:



Its a Hella switch, made for Toyota...Part No. 00550-35976

Cheers!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
I made a custom dropped lightbar that allows me to fit the KC HiLites in the garage even with a lift. They fold down so I can tote home full sheets of plywood on the roof rack.





 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
That is a sweet mod!! with that i can do mine and still fit in the garage!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
564 Posts
Hey PaulXyZ, do you have any close-ups of that fold down antenna on your roof?

Rob
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
Hey VanX is there anyway you can do a how to on those driving lights in the lower grille? Thats exactly where i want to install a set
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
656 Posts
PaulXyZ said:
I made a custom dropped lightbar that allows me to fit the KC HiLites in the garage even with a lift. They fold down so I can tote home full sheets of plywood on the roof rack.
Can't follow plans. No carpentry or construction skills. If you build me one, I'll buy it! This is what I could use what with my relatively low garage door. Also, I don't have a roof basket where others have mounted lights. Let me know if you're ready to go into the fabbing biz.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
237 Posts
B REAL said:
Hey VanX is there anyway you can do a how to on those driving lights in the lower grille? Thats exactly where i want to install a set
See how-to section..
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
robnfl said:
Hey PaulXyZ, do you have any close-ups of that fold down antenna on your roof?

Rob
Sure thing - Master Chief?

It "folded" down once when I didn't fold it down driving it into the garage. The mount got mangled but the whip survived.

 

·
on line
Joined
·
564 Posts
Thanks PaulXyZ.


Rob (aka Master Chief);^)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top