Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Where to Get KMA Front Bumper in Canada?

4K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Xterra_Brit 
#1 ·
Went to our local Cap-it, but looks like they won't be able to order this one for me. Wondering if I actually can get this thing in Canada? Anybody?

#4 ·
your best bet is to go read through and do your research in the front bumper sticky thread ( http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34716 )

I know I ordered my Ironbull bumper, with optional bars on it. I had a frew problems, but I like the bumper itself. as for shipping to Canada, your probably off better to have it shipped to somewhere in the states and go pick it up if at all possible.

pics of my bumper are in my build thread

#7 ·
check out this web site,

http://www.cruisinoffroad.com/Index.html#top

as stated abbove they are located in chillawack BC. I am not sure if he has ever made a front bumper for the Xterra but I was quoted alot more $$$ then what shrock with shipping to my front door would cost just to have it fabbed up .

your other bet is to have a local fab shop design a custom front bumper that you will like

#8 ·
Although wait times are long and there is the extra cost of shipping I'd go with Shrocks for the quality. That said I don't have experience with others which I assume are also quality pieces. I do have a Shrocks rear and an Ironbull front. The Ironbull fit with no issues, though others did have problems. I'm not a fan of the coating they applied, likely didn't let it cure enough before shipping and after a couple yrs I have rust bleeding through. Plenty stout and with a good mounting setup it just needs to be refinished now.

PS You can buy ARB bumpers in Canada. Nice set up and a proven platform.

#23 ·
OK, I just finished a few threads about bumpers, that very very long thread about Iron Bull bumper including and sadly as much as I like their design, I certainly wont give my business to IB..Now, as I don't like ARB or Calmini look (of course considering the quality of the products and customers service of all those manufacturers), I'm more leaning towards Shrockworks or Hefty now. Now I just have to find out if I can actually get one here to Northern BC somehow..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.