Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know a source for the 2007 Xterra service manual? The only one I can find is the one from Nissan for $295.00.

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been there. Lots of "05 - 06" mauals, but nothing that specificaly mentions 07. Do you know if the 07 is the same as 06? I'm guessing it mostly is the same.

·
on line
551 Posts
Go to NissanTechInfo and purchase a one day subscription for $20 and then download what you need.
Interesting though is the 06 manual was revised in Feb 07 and the 07 manual is still in it's first edition (Sept 06)
The 05-07 manuals are essentially the same but there are some minor differences like the 05 manual has better drawings on the fuse locations and functions then the 06 and the 07 actually shows standard fender height.

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magic Rat said:
Go to NissanTechInfo and purchase a one day subscription for $20 and then download what you need.
Interesting though is the 06 manual was revised in Feb 07 and the 07 manual is still in it's first edition (Sept 06)
The 05-07 manuals are essentially the same but there are some minor differences like the 05 manual has better drawings on the fuse locations and functions then the 06 and the 07 actually shows standard fender height.
Thanks for the info. I bought, for 99 cents on ebay, a CD version of the 06 manual. If it turns out to be useful I'll post an update. I figured that I can't go wrong for $4.00.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
BUT THATS 9/10 A GALLON OF GAS! :)

Definetly let me know how that goes for you, I need a FSM for my truck also.

I used the NissanTechInfo for my '98 and found that useful, but $4 sounds better. :)

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peck said:
BUT THATS 9/10 A GALLON OF GAS! :)

Definetly let me know how that goes for you, I need a FSM for my truck also.

I used the NissanTechInfo for my '98 and found that useful, but $4 sounds better. :)
I'll let you know - it should arrive by the end of the week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts