92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what state is the factory located in

·
on line
15,651 Posts
N29°57.7173, W095°31.7742

To be very very exact. :)

Actually it probably isn't as the software I use couldn't find Suite D. :)

·
on line
2,077 Posts
oh, hey, i have a question.......is this address where i would go if i wanted to order some parts?? i know i could call, but i want something a little custom done for my bumper and wanted to talk to someone in person.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I would still call first. Jim might not be in the shop if you just decide to show up. Also, you can explain what you want done to see if Jim is even willing to do it. I know people have asked about having front bumpers made with no light holes and he couldn't do it.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
what i want done isn't anything he hasn't done already....custom color and some hooks to run those tree line things that go from the bumper to the roof rack (is there a technical term for these?)

·
on line
15,651 Posts
You are talking about "Limb Risers".

I am not sure what you are looking for in terms of hooks, but the common method for attaching the line to the bumper is to drill a hole in the hoops and bolt up an eye-bolt. Then use plastic coated steel cable and some cable clamps.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
I like the fact that when I'll be ordering skids early next year and sliders after that, I'd save on shipping. Yeah I'll have to pay 8.25% sales tax, but when talking about heavy items...its cheaper than paying shipping, not to mention shipping and tax.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts