Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone- First time posting, long time following the site.

So, I have a plain 2007 4x4 Xterra and I’ve always thought that one day when I got a little more serious about hitting the trails I’d install a Lokka in the front differential. About a month ago I went to Lokka.com and thought I ordered NIS-FO-46, paid via PayPal, and even got a order confirmation with an order number from Lokka.

Fast forward to today and I’ve sent over a handful of emails to the three or four email addresses I found online and I’ve yet to hear from them or get the Lokka I ordered. I even sent emails to 4wdsystems because they carry Lokka on their website. Luckily I got my money back from my bank but what’s going on with the company and what’s available for a front locker for our 2nd Gen X’s?

·
Registered
834 Posts
By some accounts the COVID isolation orders from Australian Govt have very much lowered their ability to keep up production and orders receipts.
At the same time orders volume has shot up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I finally got an update. Lokka is up and running but like everyone’s already said- they are as busy as ever. Expect one to two months from the day you order to get a shipping confirmation and don’t expect any updates on your order meanwhile haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, I finally got an update. Lokka is up and running but like everyone’s already said- they are as busy as ever. Expect one to two months from the day you order to get a shipping confirmation and don’t expect any updates on your order meanwhile haha
So does that mean you can get a locker in a few months?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts