Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our city has been doing shows at the local 'city center' so parking has been a little rough around the edges lately when going to work.

I got tired of finding a good spot, so I just picked my local snowbank lately. The cool part is I'm one of the closest spots because no one else can park there. :)

Yes, I realize the pictures are crap...but hey..it's a cell phone.

·
on line
750 Posts
I do the same thing at the grocery store..you get a primo spot that way and no one gets close enough to ding your door.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Well I guess, If I remeber the story correct someone came to him when he got out of his car and saiddd, you are crazy your going to roll that thing and so he grabbed his roof rack and started shaking it.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's getting warmer and warmer so my snow piles are getting smaller. :(

·
on line
709 Posts
dang, thats sick! Sometimes i forget what these things can do. Makes me feel a little more confident now.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
x-mann said:
dang, thats sick! Sometimes i forget what these things can do. Makes me feel a little more confident now.
You know, it's funny, trucks can do off-camber stuff that as a driver you swear they're gonna roll, and they don't. And then on the other hand, guys I talk to who have rolled a truck off road barely saw it coming. Our Xs can do more than we think--and maybe sometimes less.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts