Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

So I have gotten a chance to help a friend with an event an figured that I would advertise here. The event is called "Wheeling for Christy" as there is a member of his gym that is going through stage 4 liver cancer right now and could use any help possible monetarily. The event will be held on June 7, 2014. We will meet at Bodyplex Grayson in Grayson, GA and then we will make the trip to some trails in North GA (about an hour to hour and a half trip). The cost is $20 per person and everyone is sure to have a great time raising money for a good cause. There will also be a few items there that will be raffled off. For more information, check out the Facebook page called Wheeling for Christy! Or you can message me on here. I will also have the main event planner get an account and post up on here. I look forward to seeing each of you there!

EDIT: Here is the official schedule and itinerary for the trip.

7:30am - Meet at Bodyplex Grayson, Moon Rd. Grayson, GA. This is a gym in a parking lot behind an Advance Auto Parts. It is pretty easy to spot from the road, but if you are worried about missing it, or cannot find the address, program to 2425 Loganville Hwy Grayson, GA

8:00am - Leave Bodyplex Grayson and head to Dahlonega, GA.

10:00am - Arrive/Leave Walmart Supercenter Dahlonega, GA. If this location is closer to you, feel free to meet here. A few of the guides for the trip will be meeting us here as well. Their names are Tam and Charles, and they are super nice people. They will either be in a silver Dodge Ram 2500 or a black 2nd gen Xterra. If you are meeting here, let me know through PM so I can have them look for you. Regardless, meet at the back of the parking lot.

After meeting in Dahlonega, we will drive to the entrance of the Frank D Merrill Army Ranger Base where we will begin trail riding. All trails are in the Suches, GA area. After a day of trail riding, group leaders will decide on a time to meet up at Rooster's Café in Dahlonega, GA for dinner and social hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts