Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i figured since i gave such a short notice last week i would start early and see where and when you guys want to go?

I was thinking spring creek but i don't know if the snow will be an issue. definitely open to suggestions....

Edit: Looks like it's yankee hill on Saturday at 11am at the Fall River Road exit off I70 Exit #238

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=48

·
Registered
762 Posts
I would be down, but I am out of town until the 20th.

·
on line
4,196 Posts
So... does anyone want to go wheelin this weekend?
Want? Yes. Can? Um, trying to figure out how...
+ The weather forecast is sounding good.
- I have an old friend in town & we are going to the Avs (hockey) games tomorrow night & Sunday night. I won't get home until at least midnight Friday, so I'm not really up for a Saturday run unless the meetup time is something around 11am. (I will need some sleep!)
+ Sunday I maybe could do regardless of meetup time but would have to bail fairly early due to aforementioned Avs game (6pm start, so probably off trail by 2-3pm).
- Spring Creek. No thanks. Too hard & just not the type of wheeling I enjoy.
+ Maybe something in the general Yankee Hill area?

·
on line
4,196 Posts
Let's do Yankee Hill then! Either day is ok but I'd prefer a later meetup time if it's Saturday. Sunday 10am at the Fall River Road exit off I70 would be ideal for me...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know if Sunday will work but later Saturday actually works better for me since I'm also going to have a late night Friday.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I'll be in North Dakota chasing pheasants… So many hobbies, so little time...

·
on line
4,196 Posts
Is there a place off the exit to meet?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes. Just go to the bottom of the exit offramp. Large dirt parking area where we usually air down too. It's 7 miles on up to the trailhead from there but nothing over 35mph.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dan: I wish I could, but the weekend is booked solid with other stuff. Take pics and let us know what the trail conditions were like.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I would love to make it out for this one, but won't be able to, too much stuff to try to get done Saturday since I'm going to a football get together on Sunday.

·
on line
4,196 Posts
Weather was awesome, especially considering it's a third of the way through November. It was a nice casual relaxed run with very few others out on the trail. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are the ones I liked best:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts