Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
My open dates for wheeling are Oct. 19th and 26th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Bummer I will be in San Antonio for AF training. Oh well shooting heavy weapons for those two weeks should hold me over haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
I think I already have plans this weekend, but I may be able to move them. I should be free next weekend. I'd like to get 1 more run in before ski season starts.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
4,196 Posts
At this point I could do Saturday or Sunday this weekend & next, depending on what the weather does. That latest forecast for Friday isn't sounding so good right now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At this point I could do Saturday or Sunday this weekend & next, depending on what the weather does. That latest forecast for Friday isn't sounding so good right now...
Hey Buddy,
I'm open both days as well but Sunday may be better with this weather were supposed to have.. If we need to go South again that'd be fine with me.. Let me know what your thoughts are..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thought about doing the Mt Antero run that you guys did last weekend this weekend to try and catch the colors at their peak. Looks like it may be a snow run though.
Let's see what the weather does starting on Thursday, it's supposed to snow up here. If this week doesn't work we'll do something next week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Depending on what the final plan is I might be in.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
4,196 Posts
Hey Buddy,
I'm open both days as well but Sunday may be better with this weather were supposed to have.. If we need to go South again that'd be fine with me.. Let me know what your thoughts are..
Watching 9news weather tonight & following weather.com it didn't look like the snow amounts were going to be much from this storm here in most of Colorado. Something like 1-2" in the front range and 3-4" in the mountains. North looked to be getting more and I80 in Wyoming from Rawlins east was looking like 9"+.

I agree we'll just need to keep watching the weather later this week. My biggest concern would be getting to the trails on icy roads Saturday morning. Still, Saturday would be my preferred day for this if the weather allows.
 
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Top