Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its such a mellow drive guys. Come on out and I'll show you around ghost Its absolutely beautiful. Take the dogs out, It should be mild and sunny.

100 foot ice waterfalls its insane
!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!.!.!.!.!..!?!!??!?!?!?!.!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
My plan is to drive to Canmore Saturday night and back to Cochrane Sunday morning. Is this a sure thing yet?

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got stuck as **** today. I was trying to find a spot to have a fire and the snow was so deep. I stopped to tell Malcolm to stop before he got stuck. Bad idea. I could of made it with momentum but I stoped. Then I got unstuck in reverse. But then I tried to go forward again, Lol. Then I was really stuck. Had to winch out, then Malcolm was stuck so I had to turn around. winch him out, then we both got a head start and gunned it out

So much snow, had a fun little day. Gonna post some pics and vids now.

The whole end section of the falls trail is destroyed. You can't get there anymore without trecking through the river. Some did , but we didn't. I follow the treadlightly rule, hopefully they will shut it down or atleast make a alternate route with good markings

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
On the first page of your built thread, after you say what winch type you have you should do a use count. Then you can just update that when you use it and always know where you wrote it down, lol. Something like:

Smittybuilt xrc 8000 comp winch (3 uses)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts