Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

WHEELIN: Shoe Creek 11/23/13

3K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  obi_krash 
#1 ·
Hey guys sorry for the late post, but chris(offrdx) and I are doing shoe creek this weekend. Ill be heading up friday, chris is heading up saturday. I also have a JEEP buddy and another friend from work coming. Let me know if anyone is interested i can PM my number so we can meet up.

#9 ·
Currently I work alternating weekends (overnights). So this whole weekend. The next I'm off. The next I work. So on so forth. HOWEVER i'm hoping they'll take me off this shift by DEC 01. It's going up the chain as a complaint. ;)

#7 ·
CB..well as you might have noticed I am lacking in that department...ON THE 2do list. My Jeep friend Tyler has one, I will ask him to monitor 28 for me. I cant imagine to many people will be up there...its cold as balls and its the weekend before thanksgiving. My buddy drives a green jeep on 35'' M/T, and You guys know ill be in a white P4X, the trail cant be that long so Ill keep an eye out for you. :rockin:

#12 ·
#22 ·
Josh sweet video!! Next time i will try and do the whole thing with you guys.
It was still a blast doing the second half with all of us, way easier going back IMO.

Yea it was unbelievably cold in the morning, almost thought we had lost chris through out the night :crybaby:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.