Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICE run guys. awesome rigs. hey golf, what did you use to paint your plastics?
Hey there,
The plastics on Treff's X were rhino lined, I'm actually going to do the same thing this week. If it helps I have a buddy that did all of his in Plastidip and they came out great. Hope this helps
Bill

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Looks like it was a fun day. Question though...how can you run Bill Moore Lake & have NO photos of anyone on the great poser rock at the end?? ;) :)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like it was a fun day. Question though...how can you run Bill Moore Lake & have NO photos of anyone on the great poser rock at the end?? ;) :)
That's because it was raining like hell for abt an hour with some hail, and we decided we'd better get going.. There was literally a stream running down the hill to the poser rock.. Red Elephant took us quite a while to do. That and I wanted a reason to do it again with you. LOL!!!
Bill

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
That's because it was raining like hell for abt an hour with some hail, and we decided we'd better get going.. There was literally a stream running down the hill to the poser rock.. Red Elephant took us quite a while to do. That and I wanted a reason to do it again with you. LOL!!!
Bill
Alright, that's a good answer. :headbang: :eek:ccasion5:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts