Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
^^ Update as of 08/20/2013
It's Red Cone & Radical Hill. Meet at the same place as last week; the Conoco in Bailey at 9:00am.

Going:
Xorro
Golf286
T
Ari
mistertinkle

Maybe:
Slasa E

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick bump. How about Red Cone & Radical Hill again? It's as scenic as anywhere (except maybe the greater Ouray area) & has enough challenge to make it interesting.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I may be down! If you decide on somewhere near me in leadville I have a few trails on my road in the national forest that are rated extreme if you want to hit those at well!

If you decide to run somewhere near me like mosquito I for sure offer my house as a meeting spot!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may be down! If you decide on somewhere near me in leadville I have a few trails on my road in the national forest that are rated extreme if you want to hit those at well!

If you decide to run somewhere near me like mosquito I for sure offer my house as a meeting spot!
^^ This is a cool offer. :)
At this point though, I'm pretty sure we're going to run Red Cone & Radical Hill again, for the 2nd week in a row.
I'll update the OP shortly...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Alright! Another chance to get to Red Cone. I have some major mods going on. Hopefully, they will be done in time for this. I plan to come.
You better be going!!! LOL.. Get the mods done you need to do this trail!!!! I have some major Mods happening myself, hopefully mine get done as well.. Hope to see you Sat

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is this "chance" & "hopefully" ****? "Do, or do not, there is no try"! (Yoda...a long time ago...etc.) Do it...

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doesn't matter. You have a LCA/frame/body we can strap to in a worst-case-scenario. De ja vu.
These trails have some obstacles, but nothing that we have not already done. The main Quarry obstacle (Moody Hill) you've already done...:)

·
Registered
277 Posts

^^ This is a cool offer. :)
At this point though, I'm pretty sure we're going to run Red Cone & Radical Hill again, for the 2nd week in a row.
I'll update the OP shortly...
For sure, well the offer will always be standing! I'm tired of seeing strings of jeeps and fj's coming down my road! It'd be nice to balance things a bit with several X's going on a trail run .

·
Registered
277 Posts
I haven't been to those trails before, what would you say the difficulty rating is? Lockers required?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I haven't been to those trails before, what would you say the difficulty rating is? Lockers required?
Lockers not required but a rear would be helpful. Without one you would just have to pick better lines. Sliders would be the one thing I would highly recommend. Links to both trails: Red Cone and Radical Hill

1 - 20 of 54 Posts