Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going out wheeling somewhere these weekends, so let's get some groups together.

Meet at 9:00 AM at the Conoco station on Hwy 285 in Bailey.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark, Can you do this run on Sunday?
Bill:

I could do that, although there are a couple of my co-workers who definitely want to tag along on this trail and they're planning on it being Saturday. Don't need to pick-up my wife at DIA until almost 8:00 PM Sunday, so it shouldn't be a problem. Let's see how many people are available on Saturday vs. Sunday and then we'll decide.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Veteran - AKA Truffle's
3,410 Posts
Treff, Red Cone says high end 7, is that not the case anymore? Either way, you interested in going down and camping?
If im not in moab im down but its only a 7 because the freakout factor because the ledges. I don't think its hard but that's my balls talking, its different for everyone.

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Boring! we need real trails not dirt roads lol :)
You want boring, come to South Florida. I'm getting rid of my armor because I will never need it again living down here. Not even the off road recreation parks can compare to the most boring trails in Colorado. I miss my mountains.

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Treff, Red Cone says high end 7, is that not the case anymore? Either way, you interested in going down and camping?
We did Santa Fe Peak, Montezuma, St. Johns, Deer Creek, some of Radical Hill and North Swan last summer in my stock 2012 X with no real problems. Got scratched wheels out of it, but that was about it.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
If im not in moab im down but its only a 7 because the freakout factor because the ledges. I don't think its hard but that's my balls talking, its different for everyone.
I definitely agree its your balls talking.. LMAO!!! I agree with Treff it's the ledges but also the loose rock and descent.. It's been years since I've done the trail so it'll be interesting to see it again..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can get loose on the 18th… If you decide to do this run on Sunday, count me in!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts