Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you using it as vehicle mounted or as a hand held ?
Little of both man. Its about the same size as my galaxy s3, just thicker. It just rode on my dash today, I still need a mount. It easily can go in a pocket too though. The only thing I don't like so far is the camera, 5mp just seems ancient tech nowadays.

·
Registered
133 Posts
this is awesome!

·
Registered
133 Posts
^ Thanks man. Gotta get you up there with the fam sometime:eek:ccasion5:
Yes! actually we did a little venturing on some dirt trails yesterday and had a good time. just a quick spontaneous drive off Pyramid over to Sun Valley. I actually want to get some direction from you on the one you did up to Virginia City. Would you want to do that one again anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
amazing pics!
Thanks man!

You sir are a brave soul to venture out that far all by yourself! Love those old mines.. very cool shots! :)
Gotta be prepaired for sure man. More importantly, you need to be confident you can stay alive for a few days if need be.

This would be the perfect place to get stuck actually. Plenty of shelters, several springs out there and all the cow you could ever eat. Mmmm... campfire steaks:cheers: Now that I'm stuck in my office again, I'd rather be stranded!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes! actually we did a little venturing on some dirt trails yesterday and had a good time. just a quick spontaneous drive off Pyramid over to Sun Valley. I actually want to get some direction from you on the one you did up to Virginia City. Would you want to do that one again anytime soon?
Heck yeah! We'll want to let that one dry out a bit though before we try that one. Super muddy:puke:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Heck yeah! We'll want to let that one dry out a bit though before we try that one. Super muddy:puke:
yeah.... and? :bounce: I'm getting antsy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts