Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ill be coming down to hang out with some of the family for a week somewhere around the 3rd-10th and I wanted to see if anyone has any interest in wheeling. I know the NXM just passed and some of your are probably still worn out from that but if anyone is up for a run or a meet and greet let me know. Ill be in the Morganton area near Lake James.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Richland Rd near Lenoir, NC and Brown Mountain is about the only place that you won't get shot that I know of in that area. WNClivin probably knows some more areas that are off the beatin' path. I wouldn't be able to join you on this run unfortunately.

There is another area called Uwharrie National Forest which isn't too far. I will be camping there on Oct 4-6th with another group; you are welcome to join us! Let me know if you do.

Sn0

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about that, when I lived there I talked to some property owners who wouldn't hesitate scaring the hell out of someone 4 wheeling on their property. Is that up near Grandfather Mountain area or West I 40 it sounds familiar. I was thinking about going somewhere within a couple hours even taking a trip up to where they have the NXM

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
that sounds good to me I might have my nephews tag along but they are pretty mellow and like being outdoors. The older one just got GTA5 so I might have to drag him away from the xbox :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Creek posted that about 3 hours after I bout another Disco. I he had posted it sooner I would have jumped on it. I think the wife will be getting an X here in the next month or two. I'll bring the Disco out and we can compare it to the X at Uwharrie!

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sure. I picked up a roof top tent I'm dying to try out. I got up early this morning to drive down to Uwharrie to meet you guys and just happened to check the forum first. Good thing I did.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Sure. I picked up a roof top tent I'm dying to try out. I got up early this morning to drive down to Uwharrie to meet you guys and just happened to check the forum first. Good thing I did.
Does this mean you're going to URE campout next weekend? I need to know so I can make sure to save you a spot and pay for the cookout on Saturday ($5, which you can pay back later that night ;) ).

Sn0

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm just glad your back in SOMETHING fjcardenas. LOL at least we'll still ride together. Dont do anything more to it, and when shes ready for an X, just talk her into wanting yours now, and boom, you get another X.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts